Make Clevedon Pier a part of your special day. Our stunning Glass Box and Porthole Room – unique and intimate spaces for a wedding or a blessing with a variety of seating options. Private use of the viewing deck for drinks reception. Non-exclusive access to the Pier for promenading and photographs.
Option 1 – Glass Box
- 4 hour minimum – up to 15 people ( subject to lockdown restrictions) – £1200 inc VAT
- Deluxe offer including 1 hour exclusive use of Pagoda plus free Pier plaque – £1500 inc VAT
Option 2 – The Porthole Room
- 2 hour usage – up to 8 people – no catering, other than drink – £360 inc VAT
- 4 hour usage – up to 15 people (subject to lockdown restrictions) – catering options available – £720 inc VAT
- Pier Head option – £200 on top – exclusive use of Pagoda plus balcony £100 per hour
Option 3 – Exclusive Use of Clevedon Pier*
- £6000 (inc. VAT) Mon-Thurs (Term Time Only)
- £8400 (inc. VAT) Fri-Sun (Term Time Only)
Option 4 – Bespoke Packages (please contact us directly)
On the day and in agreement with the Registrar we can move the Ceremony to the Pier Head – Standing only – £200.
For more information or to request a Wedding Pack or viewing, please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01275 878846
The pier is also the perfect place for wedding photographs. Arrangements can be made by contacting the Pier Office for further information.
And of course if you are thinking of ‘popping the question’ whilst on the Pier – and there are many that do – don’t forget to mark the day with a commemorative brass plaque for everyone to see in the future!!