Our Terms and Conditions
- A Family ticket covers 2 adults and up to 3 children (aged 4 to 15). Additional children are chargeable.
- All children (under 16) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 4 are free.
- Tickets are valid during opening hours for the stated day.
- Tickets bought online are non-refundable.
- When the Pier is closed unexpectedly (for example in adverse weather conditions) then a pre-purchased ticket can be used on a subsequent date.
- We accept all major debit or credit cards, except American Express. We do not accept cash.
- If the Porthole Room is closed on the day of your visit, you will be entitled to one free subsequent visit.
- Your voluntary Gift Aid donation allows us to reclaim 25% Gift Aid
- The benefits of Gift Aid can be viewed here: https://www.gov.uk/donating-to-charity/gift-aid.
Visiting the Pier
- Standing on seats or benches is unsafe and is not allowed.
- The deck may be slippery when wet.
- Clevedon Pier & Heritage Trust accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to person or property.
- Dogs are welcome on the open areas of the Pier, so long as they are well behaved, kept on a short lead and properly controlled.
- Dogs can be taken through the shop in order that their owners can gain access to the Pier.
- Pet waste bags are available for free from our Toll House.
- Bicycles must not be ridden on the Pier, nor small-wheeled scooters whether motorised (e-scooters) or manual, for children or adults. Larger, speed-restricted mobility scooters are allowed.
- We are not able to provide wheelchairs, and if you are using a standard narrow wheeled wheelchair, we recommend zig-zagging on the Pier, to avoid the gaps.
- Official carers may visit the pier free of charge when accompanying the person (or persons) they are caring for.
- While we appreciate some visitors like to leave flowers as a tribute next to plaques, we do not allow non-degradable wrapping, cable ties. Plastic flowers are not allowed.
- Flowers will be removed if they are intrusive, and /or when they start to wilt.
- Only members of the Clevedon Pier Angling Club may fish on the Pier. For details click here: https://www.clevedonpierseaanglingclub.co.uk/
- Scatterings must be booked in advance. Please email us on [email protected] to arrange a scattering.
- We do not allow any balloons or lanterns (including “biodegradable” balloons) to be let off from the Pier, for environmental reasons.
- Photography on the Pier for personal use is allowed.
- Tripods are not to be used.
- For permission to take photographs for commercial purposes (including portfolio work) contact [email protected]
- For wedding photography email [email protected]
- Smoking is not allowed on the Pier.
Alcohol and Drugs
- The Trust reserves the right to refuse admittance to persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, in such circumstances no refunds shall be given.
- The Trust reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone whose conduct or manner is likely to cause offence or upset to other visitors.
- The Card issued admits registered holder(s) only during opening hours.
- Additional persons are required to pay the Pier Entry Ticket Price.
- We reserve the right to charge a small administration fee for replacement of lost cards.
- For annual passes purchased or renewed, proof of purchase will be accepted for entry until the physical card is received.
- A one-off payment is to be made for a Pier Plaque.
- Please proofread your plaque wording before submitting your order. Clevedon Pier & Heritage Trust have the right to reject a Pier Plaque submission on the basis of inappropriate wording or explicit content.
- Pier Plaques remain in the ownership of Clevedon Pier & Heritage Trust. Plaques are not permitted to be removed without Pier approval.
- Plaques are not cleaned or maintained.
- . The plaque will be in pristine condition upon installation.
- All plaques are outside 24/7, 365 days of the year, and will be subjected to nature and the weather conditions of the Severn Estuary, and may fade/discolour at different rates, therefore we cannot guarantee the visual appearance once the plaques have been placed.
- Planks will be replaced periodically and Clevedon Pier & Heritage Trust endeavour to re-lay Pier Plaques as soon as possible. Plaques may be occasionally be temporarily inaccessible due to maintenance works.
- Clevedon Pier & Heritage Trust accepts no responsibility for damaged or lost Plaques.
- If you have ordered a physical item, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
- If you have ordered online as part of your ticket purchase then the item will be available at the Pier on the day of your visit.
- If you have made a voluntary donation, thank you. Every penny received will go towards ensuring the Pier remains available for future generations to enjoy.Thank you for supporting Clevedon Pier with your purchase.
- The company will do everything in their power to ensure every customer has a thoroughly enjoyable experience. If any customer is dissatisfied with any part of the experience provided, the exact reasons for their feelings must be detailed in writing and given to the Trust. This document will then be taken into consideration by the Business Manager who will endeavour a satisfactory outcome is reached for both parties.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated. After this period, the Gift Voucher has expired and cannot be redeemed.
These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice.
Version: 7th June 2022