Rate – £16,000 pro-rata per annum (temporary 6 month Contract)
To oversee the day to day operation of Clevedon Pier The Duty Managers play a crucial part in the day to day operations of the Pier and are collectively responsible for the safety of visitors and the effective delivery of a unique customer experience.
• Oversee the daily Pier operation ensuring the supervision and welfare of Pier volunteers.
• Maintain volunteer rota to provide all areas with sufficient staffing.
• Oversee opening and closing of all operational areas of the Pier.
• Receive deliveries and update ordering system accordingly.
• Support where necessary with weddings and events.
• Assist in the development of the Pier offer in order to enhance the customer experience.
This list is not an exhaustive list of duties but acts as a guide to the main objectives and responsibilities of the role holder. As well as this, the role holder will be expected to undertake additional duties as directed by their line manager which are commensurate with the post and grade.
For full Job Description or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date midday on Saturday 12 June.