When you buy one of the first 2,000 copies of our exquisitely produced ‘The First 150 Years’ souvenir brochures you will be entered into a draw to win a stunning picture of the underside of the Pier as seen through our wonderful Porthole Room window created by acclaimed artist Claire Wright and donated by our good friends at Fizz Gallery. Each brochure contains a card carrying unique number and on Saturday, 7th September one of these numbers will be drawn and published on the Pier’s website. Booklets can be bought online here or at the Toll House and Books on the Hill in Hill Road, Clevedon. The full terms and conditions are set our below.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter, the participant must purchase one of the first 2,000 Pier booklets from either the Pier Toll House, Books on the Hill or www.clevedonpier.com and be provided with a competition card containing a unique entry number.
- To claim the prize the winner must have retained their card showing a unique entry number so that it can be collected when the picture is presented.
- The winner will receive the picture and will not be eligible for any alternative prize (including a cash payment).
- The winning number will be drawn on Saturday, 7th September and will be posted on www.clevedonpier.com, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram within 24 hours. In addition the winning number will be displayed in the Pier’s Toll House.
- The winner will not be contacted as name and address details are not being collected. It is necessary for the holder of the winning number to contact the Pier via telephone 01275 872425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the draw.
- In the event of the winner not contacting the Pier then there will be a further draw after one month and a new number will take the place of the old one which will no longer be valid. The ‘new’ winning number will be published as per No.3 above and if that, too, is unclaimed the process will be repeated after one month.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed after six months then the competition will be closed and the picture retained by the Trust.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Pier’s Business Manager will be final.
- The winner will be asked to participate in small scale local publicity by the Pier and its partners including content, name and photograph being included on websites and social media but will have the opportunity to remain anonymous if that is their preference.
- A winner under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult when claiming the prize.